A well-established international organisation based in Porchester is seeking a .Net Developer to join a busy and growing development team working on hardware integrations across a wide range of products for the aviation, maintenance and medical industries.
The .Net Developer responsibilities will include:
- Develop a wide range of complex hardware integartions and desktop / web based solutions
- Work closely with software project and QA teams to ensure product are meeting the required standards
- Help manage the implementation of all new applications
The successful .Net Developer will have the following skills and experience;
- C# and .Net
- Object Orientated Programming (OOP) and service orientated application development
- Design patterns
- Solid principles
- Ability to understand and navigate existing code
- Experience working with SaaS platforms
The role of .Net Developer is paying up to £55,000 with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
Benefits include; 25 days holiday, flexible working, Pension and more.
To apply for this .Net Developer role please forward your CV to TomSticker@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294