.Net Software Developer - Ecommerce Retail
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a Software Developer to join an established and fast growing multichannel retailer located in Chichester, West Sussex.
The role would be suitable for an individual looking to take a technical lead in implementing internal applications and integrating them with 3rd party systems including Order & Warehouse Management Systems. The candidate will seek to streamline the company's processes through software development / third party software integration. A suitable candidate will have strong communication skills and the ability to work well within a non-IT lead team. As this role develops the opportunity to form an IT department will become available, a suitable candidate will be able to lead this growth and development.
The company offers an exciting career path for someone who is motivated and looking to forge a career within a rapidly growing business.
- Reporting to company directors to play a key role in the design and development of software soltions.
- Working with non-IT colleagues to assess key business processes and systems with a view to build viable technology solutions.
- Creation of software throughout the development lifecycle; requirements, design, implementation, testing and release.
- Implementation / Installation of third-party software and systems.
- Commercial experience of Web App Development (MS Stack), Web API's, SQL Server
- Sound experience with C# / .Net including ASP.Net, MVC and modern development frameworks
- Systems Analysis & Design
- The ability to translate technical jargon in to non-IT language for board level discussions
- Understanding of Ecommerce
- Knowledge of order management systems
Salary and Benefits
The role is a full-time position working from the centre of cultural Chichester
As well as being based in a new dynamic office, you will have free breakfast, fruit, tea and coffee
The company HQ includes a break out area and fully stocked bar
Salary range: £40,000 to £50,000 dependant on experience
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org