.Net Software Developer x4 - Mid & Senior Level vacancies - £40k to £65k
- Great Working Environment - Awesome Team & Tech Culture - Highly Competitive salary & benefits -
Our client is the #1 Leisure & Fitness company in Europe and they have huge plans for 2019! in the last 2 years they have built a state-of-the-art development studio in Southampton, built a core R&D team of 15 and put in place the foundations of a high performing development team.
We are now looking to grow this team with talented and enthusiastic software developers who are looking for challenging and exciting work in a fast moving development team. The team is responsible for a suite of products and services used by over 1.5 million subscribers on web and mobile platforms. The next challenge is to keep the suite of products at the forefront of modern technology, add new dynamic functionality and globalise the products!
There is a great opportunity here to learn and develop your skills, innovate, be creative and raise the bar again in terms of the innovation and R&D.
Technical Expertise Required (Summarised):
- Core experience in C# / .Net
- Well versed in Source Control - GIT or TFS
- Experienced and enthusiastic about Continuous Integration - Team City / Octopus Deploy
- Currently using and well versed in Design Patterns
- Working in an Agile process with Kanban or SCRUM
- Experience with testing your own code - Unit Testing or TDD
Salary & Benefits
The company pay a very generous salary and benefits package with salaries above market rates and a very large bonus which pays out twice a year. The benefits include a PluraSight membership and weekly R&D time so you will have a great opportunity to improve your skill set and ability and encouraged to do so in company time!
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity then please contact Tom Rayner on 02380 765 808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.