.Net Software Engineer x2
C#, React, Azure, CI, TDD
Winchester, Hampshire + x2 Days Remote Working
Are you an established Software Developer/Engineer looking for a greenfield development opportunity? Are you excited by joining a talented team with the sole purpose of developing next generation systems, platforms and web applications?
In this role you will be presented with a great opportunity to use your expertise in .Net/C# & Full Stack development to build next generation solutions and help a company realise their huge potential. This is an exciting time to join the business who work with latest technologies to provide scalability and performance. You will be able to influence technology choices and designs at the early stages of product development.
Scope of Activity:
- Solving complex software problems and development/operations of the public cloud hosted system.
- Work with product management and stakeholders to understand functional and business requirements.
- Engineer high quality, maintainable and testable code using test-driven and behaviour-driven development techniques as appropriate.
- Maintain skill set and stay up to date with emerging technologies.
Summary of Skills & Experience:
- Industry experience with C# & .NET Core framework, MongoDB, Elasticsearch
- A good understanding of TDD practices and microservice architectural patterns, with an understanding of scalability, security and resilience challenges.
- Experience of modern DevOps processes and Continuous Integration practices.
Other beneficial knowledge:
- Hands-on experience of deploying/operating SaaS systems into Public Cloud (ideally Azure) environments using Docker containers.
- Experience of the challenges of deployment, operations & security in the cloud.
They also offer flexible and remote working options, a range of company benefits and a friendly and sociable working environment with structured and organised development practices. You won't be working 12 hours a day or firefighting backlogs and bugs, the company have their foundations in good running order!
To be considered for this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02380 765280