A market leading logistics organisation with a passionate interest in technology are looking for a Software Architect to join their business at an exciting time.
This Software Architect position does have an initial hands on programme requirement for the first 3-6 months of the role however longer term this can be a full Architect role.
The Software Architect will have the following skills and experience:
- Software Architecture and Development experience.
- Good understanding of Microservices.
- Programming experience with Net, C#, NodeJS
- Commercial containers experience (Docker & Kubernetes)
- Polymer or other strong front end framework experience (React or Vue.js)
- Experience of using non-relational databases such as MongoDB, Neo4j, Elasticsearch.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with the Azure DevOps stack, including CI/CD practises.
- Knowledge of Agile practises.
The responsibilities of the Software Architect will include:
- Contribution to system architecture.
- Communication and documentation of architectural and design decisions.
- Enabling and helping to grow the development teams knowledge of and skills.
- Initially creating clear, quality and tested code.
- Task planning, estimation and delivery.
To apply for this position, please forward your cv to email@example.com