An experienced .Net Software Engineer is required to work on a cutting-edge software development project using the latest technology and methods.
With this well-established company and team you will be working on their new core platform developing a sophisticated new tool used within the industry.
As a .Net Software Engineer you will be involved in the full development lifecycle including requirements, design, testing, build, deployment and rollout.
Primarily you will be working on the back end services using C#, WCF, AutoMapper, Entity Framework, Enterprise Library and Windows Workflow Foundation.
There will also be an opportunity to work on the web front end using C#, ASP.NET/MVC, jQuery, KnockoutJS etc.
This role would suit a .Net Software Engineer looking for a new challenge after already gaining commercial experience within a similar role.
What's on offer
- Greenfield development of a new software platform is the Main focus of the role
- Back-end service development, potential for opportunities to work on the web front end
- A friendly and collaborative development team
- On-line training freely available
- 35hr per week
- A great company ethos and belief in combining professionalism, strong team values and fun
Based on the outskirts of Southampton, depending on experience the role of .Net Software Engineer is paying £30,000 - £45,000 plus benefits.
To apply please forward your CV to TomStickler@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294