iOS Developer required to join a global leader in their industry based in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
My client is looking for an iOS developer to be a productive member of the App development team that designs, builds, tests, delivers and supports their growing native App-based products and services.
You will be working on their existing global App range adding innovative new features as well as fixing existing software bugs and creating new Apps for their growing market sectors.
As iOS Developer you will require:
* In-depth knowledge and experience of programming Objective C for iOS applications
* Experience of developing in a MAC-OS X environment
* Worked in an Agile software development environment
* Deployment of iOS apps to the Apple Store
* Smartphone App design experience
* Integration of web APIs
* Core Graphics and CoreData experience
* Experience of source control software ideally GIT
* Secure coding experience
My client offers a friendly proactive and engaging working environment and encourages creativity and enquiring minds who keep up to date on the latest changes on the iOS platform.
With a busy expanding development team we are also happy to hear from Android Developers too.
Depending on experience this iOS Developer role is paying up to £50,000 plus Bonus, Healthcare, 25 days holiday etc.
If you have the skills required then please send your CV or call Lucy on 02380 765285
Keywords: iOS Developer, Senior iOS Developer, Mobile Developer, Senior Mobile Developer, iOS, Objective C, Cocoa, Android, native apps., Basingstoke, Southampton, Winchester, Reading, Guildford, Hampshire