A global brand is seeking an eCommerce Merchandiser to join its busy digital marketing team based in Havant and take responsibility for the implementation and development of ecommerce user experience across the group.
As eCommerce Merchandiser will implement the global ecommerce proposition to increase online sales, cross-sell and up-sell and customer service satisfaction.
eCommerce Merchandiser responsibilities:
- Content syndication - using tools such Flixmedia and Loadbee
- E-Retaliers - help define KPI's for key performance metrics
- Provide training to commercial teams on monitoring tools such as BradView
- Participate of meetings with Key Accounts
- Audit product information on e-retailer sites
- Crate and automate Reports/Alerts on KPI's for commercial teams
- Amazon - Participate in meetings with Amazon relating for marketing spend and Promo planning
- Drive A+ Adoption by subsidiaries and Vine appropriate
- Be an expert on Amazon products
The successful eCommerce Merchandiser will have:
- Experience within a similar eCommerce role.
- Both a strategic ecommerce approach with a hands on mentality
- Strong analytical skill and conversion rate optimisation experience
- Happy to travel internationally
This eCommerce Merchandiser role is paying £30,000 with 6% pension contributions, 25days holiday, Friday afternoons off and more.
Please apply by sending your CV to ChrisLynes@SpectrumIT.co.uk or calling Chris on 02380 765 805.