Embedded Software Developer C/C++
As world leader in their field is growing their Engineering team and has a requirement for an Embedded Software Developer C/C++
Based out of their Aldermaston location you will be part of a multi-disciplined Engineer department that works as small team on specific projects.
Developing an innovative range of products the role will include:
- Writing Embedded C/C++ on ARM platforms
- Implementing Network protocols
- Client and Server-side code development
- Analytic code development for our range of sensors
- Both low level embedded and higher level UI development
- Real time, multi threaded system development
The successful Embedded Software Developer C/C++ will be experienced with embedded C/C++ development and always looking to improve.
As Embedded Software Developer C/C++ will can expect a salary of circa £50k but we can consider high salary expectations depending on experience.
To apply please forward your CV to ChrisLynes@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Chris on 02380 765 805
Keywords: C/C++ Software Engineer, Embedded Developer, C Developer, C++ Software Developer, ARM,