A leading technology solutions provider based in Reading is looking for a Release Engineer to join their progressive and passionate Java Development team.
The Team delivers in an Agile methodology and Release Engineer will focus on providing tools to improve the productivity and quality and speed throughout the Development Lifecycle.
The responsibilities of the Release Engineer will include:
- Extend the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery programmes
- Work with the Release Manager to improve build automation
- Improve release automation to minimise operational downtime
The successful Release Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
- Bash Scripting
- Other scripting languages would also be an option, ie. Perl or Python
- Ansible, Salt, Puppet or Chef
- Linux ( or other Unix flavour )
- Build and dependency management tools - Gradle, Ant, Maven or Ivy
- RDBMS -MySQL
- Distributed VCS ie GIT
- SOA architectures
- NoSQL databases ( MongoDB, DynamoDB )
The Release Engineer is paying a competitive salary dependent on experience with a range of benefits.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to email@example.com or call Lucy on 02380 765285