Software QA Engineer / Test Engineer - Agile/SCRUM
£40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
Hampshire; Southampton, Winchester, Basingstoke
An opportunity for a skilled QA Test Engineer to join a market leading company developing award winning Web based software, systems and products. The QA Engineer is a key role in the company's IT product development process.
Responsibilities will include working closely with skilled software developers in a collaborative Agile environment, designing and implementing manual and automated tests as well as debugging and defining corrective actions to product release.
The role is an integral part of the software team, so a technical background is highly desirable. Specifically OOP skills (.Net, C#) or Developer in Test experience would be preferred.
Required Technical Skills:
- Minimum 3+ years of enterprise software testing experience
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Extensive Web based testing experience
- Experience of designing/writitng automated tests with OOP/C#
- Commercial understanding of BDD, Specflow
- Familiarity with Unit Testing and TDD
- Ability to detect, investigate and manage product defects
- Excellent communication skills
If you have the desired level of experience and would like to work in a dynamic team environment please get in touch. To apply, please send your CV to PaulGrace @SpectrumIT.co.uk