1st/2nd line support
Do you want to work for a growing business with excellent career progression opportunities? Are passionate about IT and possess excellent customer service skills?
My client is an IT service provider based in Basingstoke. They work with a variety of small businesses to provide managed IT services, Cloud services and backup/disaster recovery. They are looking to grow extensively in 2020 and have an excellent opportunity for a 1st/2nd line support analyst.
This role is ideal for someone with 1 or 2 years IT support experience and a solid understanding of 1st Line support responsibilities. The ideal candidate will be capable at 1st Line support and have some exposure to 2nd Line support ideally in a customer facing environment. Excellent customer service ability is a must have.
You will have experience in the following areas:
- Previous experience working in an IT Support role
- Exposure to networking concepts, Including Wired and Wireless Networks, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VLAN's and VPN's
- Providing remote/onsite support and project-based work (Full UK Driving license & Vehicle essential)
- Good understanding of Cyber-Security/data protection concepts, including firewalls, antivirus, email security and multi-factor authentication
- Server support including but not limited to Windows server Active Directory infrastructure and Hyper-V
- Strong knowledge of Disaster Recovery and backup technologies and methodologies
- Desktop support including Windows 7/8/10
- Thorough knowledge of Office 365
- Experience with Microsoft Azure platform
- Experience with VoIP platforms, ideally with 3CX and Daisy HVS
- Experience with Dynamic 365 customer engagement is an advantage
My client is offering a salary of £18,000 - £22,000. Office hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm with occasional requirement for out of hours support as part of the on-call rota. Perks include an extra day off on your birthday, regular dress down days, team pizza days, extra training and career opportunities and a fun small team environment.