1st Line Support
Up to £18,000 DOE
IT Support Engineer required to join a successful IT Support company in providing IT support across all levels to a growing number of external customers from their head office in Poole.
Infrastructure support involves all aspects of hardware, operating systems, networking, and other related disciplines. After training you may be expected to assist with the resolution of basic support issues. Appropriate product training, orientation and mentoring is provided in a combination of structured training, self-paced learning and vocational coaching.
Candidates should have experience in providing technical support in a help-desk environment or other relevant experience in a customer service oriented and customer facing environment.
- A professional and confident manner
- Understanding of Active Directory/Group Policies
- Understanding of anti-virus products and technologies
- A good working knowledge of PC hardware, networking principles and Microsoft Server Operating systems.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft 365 Products and Admin Console
- Good interpersonal skills and communicator
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to think laterally under pressure with attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Citrix /Microsoft RDS / SQL/ SolarWinds Nable
- Working knowledge of backup technologies
- Strong working knowledge of Citrix /Microsoft RDS/ Microsoft Windows Server operating systems
- Scripting (Powershell etc)
- Veeam knowledge
- Azure/Intune/MDM Experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and progressive company in a role which can offer real variety, competitive salary +Bonus, +Pension, +Discount Shopping Scheme, + Free Parking.
Send your CV now to email@example.com or find me on LinkedIn