A Fareham based Microsoft Gold Partner is seeking 1st Line Support Analyst to join their growing Cloud services team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a 1st Line Support Analyst to progress their career with a company that provides great training and career path as they aim to always promote from within.
As a specialist Cloud Services Technician, you will provide technical support on the company's portfolio of cloud services.
- Provide 1st Line Support within an SLA driven environment.
- Deliver an excellent level of customer service.
- Consistently having a high level of communications to customers and colleagues.
The 1st Line Support Analyst will have at least 2 of the following
- 12 months relevant experience working in a similar role.
- BTEC Level 3 in IT or equivalent (for example Advanced Level 3 IT Apprenticeship).
- CompTIA A+ and MTA's in O365, infrastructure or equivalent.
- 12 months customer service related experience.
- Relevant degree in ICT.
- Microsoft qualifications equal or above MTA level.
This 1st Line Support Advisor role is paying up to £18,500 inclusive of shift allowance.
Alongside the training and progression, benefits also include up to 25 days holiday, pension, Life Assurance, Free Parking etc
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to ChrisLynes@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Chris on 02380 765 805
Keywords: 1st Line Support, IT Support, IT helpdesk, Graduate IT Support, IT Apprentice, Junior IT Support, Office 365, MCSE, AD, Azure, Fareham, Portsmouth, Southampton, Hampshire.