1st Line Support Engineer
£17k with great career progression
1st Line Support engineer is required to join a leading IT Company focused on the Insurance Sector.
The role of a 1st Line Support Engineer will involve being the first point of contact for all technical queries coming into the office. You will be responsible for the Administration of enterprise desktop internal IT infrastructure and you will be exposed to a broad range of industry leading technology. The focus will be to manage and support key technologies including Windows and Web Applications, VoIP and Office 365. You will also be responsible for computer builds / rebuilds and will be expected to go on client site with consultants where required.
The correct candidate for the 1st Line Support Engineer will preferably have commercial experience within IT support and a good level of knowledge within:
- Microsoft desktop and Laptops systems including Windows 7, 8 & 10
- Application Support such as Office 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / 365
- Networking Support including Switches and Patching
- Organising and Dispatching Hardware and Software System Upgrades
- Some knowledge of Server 2008 / 2012, including Active Directory or Exchange
- You will be required to do on-call duties as and when
As you will be liaising with their customer base on a daily basis your communication skills must be very strong.
Personal Development is key to the team and opportunities to expand skillsets are regularly available and supported!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company that would be able to offer further training and career opportunities.
If you are seeking an opportunity of this nature please contact email@example.com or call 02380 765804.