1st Line Support Engineer (Fun company, lots of training)
Want to work for a company that puts a solid focus on Training - Company culture - Recognition for your work - Future prospects? Who wouldn't?
My client, a thriving MSP based in Chichester are on the lookout for a tech savvy 1st Line Support Engineer to join their team. Are you an IT Graduate with placement experience? Are you already working in a 1st Line support role but not seeing a future there? Are you genuinely passionate about IT and progression? Read on:
Why is this company different?
- Firstly, they have an office dog…no more needs to be said
- They are genuinely focused on employing those that WANT to train and "be better" - they promote this through paid certifications, internal / external training, regular pay reviews etc.
- Music in the office… unless you want to listen to Helen in the corner whistling showtunes
- Again - they have an office DOG!
- But really, this is a genuinely great working environment, friendly colleagues, friendly managers, open door policy, regular socials. Work doesn't have to be boring.
What they want from you:
- Knowledge / experience: you're not expected to know everything being a 1st Line support engineer however knowledge of: Windows Server 2012, Active Directory, Exchange is ideal.
- Passion - show a little excitement towards building a career in IT, let them know you care and you're in it for the long-run!
- Be willing - be willing to learn, be willing to put in the effort and be willing to help take the company forward.
- Disclaimer: Must like dogs
To sum this up, if you have some experience within IT and you are looking to build a long-term career, this may just be the role for you, so apply and find out!
Please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk