1st Line Support Engineer
Southampton; near Eastleigh, Romsey, Winchester
£22,000 - £25,000
Want to work for an IT company that puts a solid focus on Training - Company culture - Recognition for your work - Future prospects?
My client, a rapidly growing company are on the lookout for a tech savvy 1st Line Support Engineer to join their team. Are you an IT Graduate with placement experience? Are you already working in a 1st Line support role but not seeing a future there? Are you genuinely passionate about IT and progression? Read on:
Why is this company different?
- They are genuinely focused on employing those that WANT to learn new skills and improve.
- They have positive working environment, friendly colleagues, friendly managers, open door policy.
- They have an informal and flexible working agreement, and are open to hearing suggestions / ideas which can help bring the company forward,
What they want from you:
- Knowledge / experience: you're not expected to know everything, however 1st line knowledge of: Windows Server 2012, Active Directory, Exchange is ideal.
- The ability to communicate complex problems to non-technical people
- Passion - show excitement towards building a career in IT, let them know you care and you're in it for the long-run.
- Be willing - be willing to learn, be willing to put in the effort and go the extra mile if needed.
Nice to have:
- Relevant graduate degree (IT, Maths, Science or similar)
- Experience supporting Web-based Software products
- Knowledge of HTML
If you are looking to build a long-term career within IT Support, please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk