1st Line Support Engineer - Ringwood - Up to £20,000
1st Line Support Engineer is required to join a growing and progressive Lifestyle Company from their head office based in Ringwood.
The role of a 1st Line Support Engineer will involve being the initial point of contact for all technical issues that come into my client from their customer base.
- Be able to assess IT issues raised by customers to ensure a full understanding of the problem, escalating to senior support engineers when necessary.
- Where possible, diagnose the cause of the problem in order to identify the most appropriate fix and ensure an effective, robust resolution.
- Log issues raised by clients accurately, keeping records of time spent on problem resolution.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications
The ideal candidate for this positon will have some experience working within IT Support and if possible have an industry recognised qualification.
You will have experience within some of the following areas:
- Windows Desktop (ideally Windows 7, 8 and 10).
- Windows Server 2008, 2012 and Active Directory administration.
- Microsoft Office and ideally, Office 365.
- Windows-based networking and troubleshooting, including an understanding of IP Communications, DHCP and DNS.
As you will be speaking to my clients' customer base then your communication skills must be very strong.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company that would be able to offer further training opportunities along with career progression to the right individual.
To apply, please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk