A Fareham based Microsoft Gold Partner is seeking a 1st Line Support Technician to join their growing Cloud services team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent college leaver or an IT Apprentice to start their career with a company that provides great training and career paths as they aim to always promote from within.
The company offer structured training and the chance to gain qualifications in Microsoft Office 365 fundamentals and Azure fundamentals.
As a specialist 1st Line Support Technician, you will:
- Provide technical support on the company's portfolio of cloud services
- Provide 1st Line Support within an SLA driven environment
- Deliver an excellent level of customer service
- Consistently having a high level of communications to customers and colleagues
- Manage your workload to ensure it is delivered within agreed SLA's
- Work with senior technicians to solve complex issues
The 1st Line Support Technician will have:
- GCSE in Maths and English - Grade A-C (or equivalent)
- IT Related qualification - BTEC Level 3 in IT, CompTIA A+, Microsoft qualifications, etc…
- Competent PC user
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organisation, time management and team working skills
- Ability to take ownership of issues from reporting through to resolution
- Demonstrate an interest in IT
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This 1st Line Support Technician role is paying up to £18,000 plus shift allowance.
Alongside the training and progression, benefits also include up to 25 days holiday, pension, Life Assurance, Free Parking, Cycle to work Scheme and more.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294