1st Line Support Technician
A busy company on the Hampshire / Dorset border are looking for a 1st Line Support Technician to join their existing team.
The 1st Line Support Technician will have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Strong communication skills.
- Previous 1st Line support role experience.
- Good knowledge of Windows 7/10 and Office 2007/2013/365.
- Good knowledge of multi-function printers.
- Experience of working with Help-Desk software.
- Previous experience of working within a small support team.
Responsibilities of the 1st Line Support Technician will include:
- Providing support via telephone, in person or remotely.
- Responding to software, hardware or network issues in adherence to service level agreements.
- Logging support calls.
- Undertaking fault finding on technical issues or escalating as required.
- Active Directory and user account management.
- Support of voice or video communication services.
To apply for this position please forward your cv to email@example.com