This is a great opportunity for a Junior IT Support person take a step up, where you can learn and expand your skillset within a busy and varied environment
The 1st Line Support Technician will have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Strong communication skills.
- Previous 1st Line support role experience.
- Good knowledge of Windows 7/10 and Office 2007/2013/365.
- Good knowledge of multi-function printers.
- Experience of working with Help-Desk software.
- Previous experience of working within a small support team.
Responsibilities of the 1st Line Support Technician will include:
- Providing support via telephone, in person or remotely.
- Responding to software, hardware or network issues in adherence to service level agreements.
- Logging support calls.
- Undertaking fault finding on technical issues or escalating as required.
- Active Directory and user account management.
- Support of voice or video communication services.
This role would suitable someone looking for their first role in IT after obtaining IT qualifications or having already had experience within IT but looking for exposure to more technologies.
Based in Ringwood this 1st Line Support role offers excellent training and a salary of up to £22,000 depending on experience.
To apply for this position please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org