2nd Line Support / BA
2nd Line Support / BA required to join a niche organisation based in Cardington, Bedford. You will be part of the Business Systems team who provide support and development services for several core business critical systems used by both internal staff and our external customers.
Working as a member of the Business Systems Team this role will give you the unique opportunity to learn from senior members of our team about supporting and developing solutions based on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Microsoft Power Platform, supporting systems and integrations. You will gain experience working with the latest technologies and platforms while working as a key member of the team on both project work and BAU support. You will work closely with team members, stakeholders and end users to provide application support, user administration, business analysis, system development, delivery, testing and documentation services. You will be working in a responsive and agile development team focused on the support and delivery of high-quality software solutions in a highly collaborative environment.
Your experience will include:
· Two years' (minimum) experience of working in an IT Support and Service Delivery environment.
· Previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagement)
· Microsoft Power Platform is desirable.
· Proven track record in specialist 2nd or 3rd line technical and configuration support.
· Computer and IT literate with an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office products.
· Strong investigative, analysis, troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
· Case Management, 2nd Line and CRM Support
Your key roles and responsibilities will include:
· Support and maintain business applications to ensure a reliable and secure service for staff.
· Provide expert advice on the use of CRM, Knowledge Management and Reporting applications.
· Respond to queries and resolve second-line incidents.
· Carry out user set up in Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagement) including permission management.
· Provide technical and functional support and advice to users.
· Customising & configuring Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagement).
· Liaise with business stakeholders to understand the needs, document the requirements, and work with the team to ensure right solution is delivered.
· Translate functional specifications into easy and understandable user stories.
· Evaluate current as-is system, identifying gaps, alternative solutions and recommend new approaches, implementing the best possible solutions.
· Create detailed documentation for all processes across all business systems owned.
· Testing changes made by development/admins before release to the business.
If you are up for a new challenge then this is the role for you. Send your CV to email@example.com or call 07826620054.