2nd Line Support Engineer - Bournemouth - £24,000 - £28,000
2nd Line Support Engineer is required to join an established Bournemouth based company.
The role of a 2nd Line Support Engineer will be to provide in-depth desktop and Infrastructure support. You will be involved in all Server level issues along with any issues which are escalated. You will be working within a Windows and Cloud environment (Server 2012/2016, Exchange, Active Directory, Hyper-V, Office 365, Azure).
The correct candidate for the 2nd Line Support Engineer role will be passionate, driven and keen to learn.
My client is looking for someone with the following experience:
- Windows Server 2008, 2012 and Active Directory administration.
- Windows Desktop (ideally Windows 7, 8 and 10), including upgrades and deployments.
- Firewalls - installation and maintenance
- Microsoft Office and ideally, Office 365, SharePoint, Exchange Server and Azure
- Windows-based networking and troubleshooting, including an understanding of IP Communications, DHCP and DNS.
As you will be working as part of a team and will be in regular contact with my clients growing customer base then your communications, both written and verbal must be very strong.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that would be able to offer further career opportunities along with some excellent training opportunities.
To apply, please send your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk