2nd Line Support Engineer - Telephony Systems
Telephony, Mitel, Avaya, Samsung
Commutable from; Southampton, Fareham, Havant
Up to £28,000
Want to work for a company with great people and great progression opportunities? Look no further:
The role of a 2nd Line Support Engineer will be to provide in-depth IT Support, managing incoming support requests via telephone & email, ensuring high standards are always provided. The ideal 2nd Line support engineer will have experience supporting Telephony systems such as Mitel, Avaya, Samsung within a Windows environment.
The correct candidate for the 2nd Line Support Engineer role will be passionate, driven and keen to learn.
My client is looking for someone with the following experience:
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- Windows Desktop (ideally Windows 7, 8 and 10), including upgrades and deployments.
- Supporting Telephony systems such as: Mitel, Avaya, Samsung
- Routers / Firewalls
- Experienced dealing with PSTN, Broadband, SIP faults
- Horizon & VOIP Systems
- IT Support via Telephone & Email
- Telecoms sector experience is ideal
As you will be working as part of a team and will be in regular contact with my clients growing customer base then your communications, both written and verbal must be very strong.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that would be able to offer further career opportunities along with some excellent training opportunities.
To apply, please send your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk