2nd Line Support Engineer - Wokingham
£25,000 - £35,000 DOE
2nd Line Support Engineer required to join a Global public services company based from their office in the Wokingham area. You will be a self-sufficient support engineer with the ability to cover a broad range of systems and infrastructure. You will have experience of troubleshooting, strong in windows server and Active Directory. The key to this role is to build strong relationships and have the willingness to help out colleagues as and when needed. You will have strong communication skills and have the ability to priorities tickets.
The company are known for investing in the right person and offer a good, exciting atmosphere where they understand what a work/life balance. They offer a good salary with a decent benefits package, including training.
- Windows Server experience (Troubleshooting etc)
- Active Directory
- Basic knowledge of Linux - Console, access, systems commands etc
- An IT Qualification - MSCE, CCNA, MSc etc
- IIS - website administration, access management etc
- SQL Server - basic knowledge
- Passion for problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
If you are looking for a role where you will be rewarded for being a pro-active support engineer and have a positive attitude, then this could be the role for you!
Please send through your CV to email@example.com or via phone on 02380 765 291.