3rd Line IT Systems Analyst
A successful organisation with widespread national representation are looking for an 3rd Line IT Systems Analyst to join them.
The 3rd Line IT Systems Analyst will be required to work on day to day troubleshooting and wider improvement projects across the company.
The successful 3rd Line IT Systems Analyst will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial experience within a IT Support / Systems Support capacity.
- Solid problem solving skills.
- Experience with VMware or virtualisation technologies.
- An understanding of Networking (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Scripting skills (Preferably Powershell)
- Knowledge of cloud based systems.
- Excellent organisation skills.
The responsibilities of the 3rd Line IT Systems Analyst will include:
- Taking a proactive approach to ensuring systems and infrastructure availability.
- To monitor and test system and application performance.
- Installing and configuring operating systems, software and hardware components.
- To conduct high level root cause analysis.
- Provision of technical direction to IT support staff when needed.
To apply for this position please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org