3rd Line / Project Support Technician - Career progression opportunities
£25,000 - £38,000
A 3rd Line / Project Support Technician is required to join a thriving software company from their head office in Southampton. The company offer excellent career progression opportunities such as the opportunity to move into a consultancy role, and for those interested; to learn C# and SQL.
The role of 3rd Line / Project Support Technician will involve working closely with the existing Consultancy and Service Desk teams to oversee the internal and external technical processes. As a leading provider of Digital Solutions, the company are tasked with many bespoke projects, to ensure the finer details aren't lost in translation between the two teams, this role will essentially bridge the gap between Service Desk and Consultancy ensuring a smooth process and effecting results.
The successful 3rd Line / Project Support Technician will come from a technical background as you will be tasked with providing technical support for the Implementation of Digital Modules and Post-Implementation 3rd line support to the support desk.
The correct individual will ideally hold IT-based qualifications such as an IT-based degree, computer A/AS-level or equivalent.
- 3rd Line Support
- SQL Server simple interrogation queries
- Business Analysis or Project experience - identifying areas of improvement
- Documenting and communicating projects effectively throughout the team
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Establishing suitable and realistic timeframes for projects
- Providing support and customer presentation for any Pre-Sales requirements.
- Experience supporting bespoke software (ERP systems experience is ideal)
- An understanding of .NET frameworks
- Infrastructure and Networking exposure
This company boasts an excellent benefits package comprising of structured career progression prospects, company perks and the opportunity to work with a company who genuinely want to see you excel in your career.
To apply, please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk