Are you a 2nd line service desk engineer looking to progress into a 3rd line role?
Or are you an established 3rd line service desk engineer looking to move to a company that has seen a rapid growth of 30% which is expected to continue?
I am looking for a 3rd Line Service Desk Engineer to join a well-established IT services company, providing outstanding IT and security service across London. Their 3-5-year plan is to grow the business significantly, so this is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to play a critical part of a growing organization.
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications and operating systems
- Support of disaster recovery solutions
- Technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets
- System documentation maintenance and review in ConnectWise
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Microsoft Office 365 (certified)
- Microsoft Desktop Windows 7/10 (Certified)
- Active Directory / Group Policy/ Powershell / Azure Active Directory and Networking
- Strong Networking Skills and Experience (Routers Switches and Firewalls)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016
- Microsoft Azure and Virtualisation
- SonicWALL (certified)
- Mimecast experience
- VB Scripting
- Network Administration & Data Backup Technologies
- VPN SSL's authentication with Active Directory
To apply or to hear more please contact me on SamuelGristwood@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call me on 02380 765 233