Reporting to the Support Lead, you will assist in providing third line technical support to our Managed Service customers.
- Takes ownership of incidents which cannot be solved immediately with the means of 2nd line support.
- Experience with external support, e.g. from software or hardware manufacturers.
- Restoring a failed IT Service as quickly as possible.
- 3rd Line Support will transfer the Incident to expert technical support groups if need be.
- If an unplanned disruption or degradation of service is found, the 3rd Line Support passes on the incident to Problem Management.
- Liaising with clients throughout the lifecycle of the service ticket.
- Prioritise and manage multiple tickets.
- Ensure that any technical issues on a service ticket are escalated efficiently.
Knowledge and Skills
- Exchange 2007/2016 support.
- Active Directory, Group Policy, DFS.
- Networking (switches, routers, VLANs, firewalls, VPN).
- VMware / Other Virtualisation technology (XenServer, Hyper-V, VirtualBox).
- Citrix (Presentation server, XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler, Web Interface, Licensing server, Citrix Secure Gateway).
- Windows Server OS (2003 R2, 2008 R2, 2012 R2).
- Imaging systems (Norton Ghost, ShadowProtect, Windows Deployment Services).
- Anti-Virus and disk encryption systems (Sophos, Bitlocker, Kaspersky, Norton, ESET, Mcafee).
- Backup Technologies (Symantec Backup Exec, Veeam, AppAssure, Replay, VMware VDR/VDP, Acronis, Windows/NT Backup).
- Database Server Applications (SQL, MySQL, PROGRESS, Oracle)
If suitable please apply or contact Natasha on 02380 765 293 or firstname.lastname@example.org