A high profile and leading organisation is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Analyst / Server Engineer to join their team.
The Infrastructure Analyst / Server Engineer will be required to undertake some significant migration and upgrade projects and make a positive contribution to the company.
The successful Infrastructure Analyst / Server Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
- Server deployment and administration experience.
- In depth knowledge and experience with Active Directory.
- Proven 3rd Line project & support experience.
- VMware/ Veeam skills and experience - desirable.
- Networking / Firewall experience - desirable, with training available.
- Office 365 experience. - desirable.
In addition to the above it would be advantageous but not essential to have the following:
- Experience of re - architecting servers towards hybrid environments.
- Experience of using or researching tools for infrastructure monitoring.
- Project Management knowledge or experience.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career and the organisation offers training and personal development as part of the package.
The position is paying up to £50,000 with benefits including 23 days holiday, Pension scheme, Life Assurance, Child care vouchers, Free parking and more.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to ChrisLynes@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Chris on 02380 765 805