3rd Line Support Engineer - 6 Month Contract - Central London
Spectrum IT's Central London client are an international management consultancy with approximately 600 employees globally. Within the business the IT Services are responsible for both commissioning and providing/maintaining the Information Technology services for this mobile workforce across the globe.
As the 3rd Line Support Engineer you will join the Digital team to provide 3rd line support and administration for the user base. The environment is Windows Desktops, and a mix of Windows Servers on Hyper-V and VMWare hosts.
To provide a proactive and widely varied support approach to a dynamic business, working within a fast-paced environment where client delivery is paramount. You will assist with escalated support issues with a large focus on remote support, whilst helping to drive improvement initiatives.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role and time spent providing 3rd line technical support; preferably in a consulting environment.
- Windows 2012/2016 Server
- Working knowledge of Linux/Ubuntu
- Exchange 2016 / Exchange Online
- MS Office 365 Administration
- Intune and UEM
- JIRA and Confluence administration
- Azure, ATP
- Azure Active Directory
- VPN, LAN/WAN and TCP/IP protocol
- Enterprise WiFi configuration and management
- Confident hands-on approach to IT Services
- High level of commitment with a flexible, 'can do, will do' approach
Desired but not essential:
- Microsoft Certifications
- Fortigate and Fortinet experience
For more information please apply with your updated CV.