3rd Line Support Engineer - Wimbledon
If you like a fun, friendly and fast paced environment with sound investment in technology and a professional but relaxed feel, this could be the ideal role for you.
We are seeking a Senior Operations Engineer (aka 3rd Line Support) to work for one of the UK's leading travel and leisure companies. The role is part of a talented operations team based in Wimbledon who maintain the IT operations of one of the UK's largest independent travel companies.
You will support internal users based across several sites and be part of 3rd line projects team tasked with providing 1st rate support and improving and enhancing the companies infrastructure.
Knowledge & Experience
- Proven 3rd line experience with Windows technologies, including Windows Server 2008R2/2012R2/2016, including Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS and ADFS.
- Strong TCP/IP knowledge, competent in administering Cisco switches, routers and ASA firewalls
- Experienced in VMware vSphere administration and configuration
- IBM BladeCenter and SAN administration and maintenance
- Desirable: Cisco CallManager administration and maintenance, including softphones - with knowledge of SIP protocol desirable
- Desirable: Cisco Anyconnect VPN
- Desirable: Microsoft Exchange 2010-2016/365 administration, including ActiveSync, Outlook Web Access
- Experienced in SCCM/SCOM administration & configuration
- Desirable: CCNA, VCP, Zeacom
- Desirable: AWS experience
Other Info; We like ambitious engineers with a professional but approachable outlook - Personable and charismatic, friendly, collaborative and engaged with their profession!
The company offers a great working environment, competitive salary and benefits and ambitions that match that of their people. A great place to achieve and be rewarded.