Account Manager - Software / Digital
Bournemouth Airport, Christchurch - with regular travel to London
£30,000 to £40,000 + shares, training, awesome client portfolio
Account Manager / Project Manager needed to join an established start-up technology company with a huge and exciting pipeline of development work.
Our client is an innovator of IoT, Software and User Experience drive digital solutions. They are at the starting line of an exciting pipeline of work to deliver a huge portfolio of work to some of the UK's best known brand name companies.
The role of Account Manager is to build relationships with external and internal clients and to be the interface for all prosperous working relationships throughout the project lifecycle.
This will involve managing project scope, product delivery, roll out, configuration, on- boarding and ensuring first class customer service throughout the process. You will need to be passionate about technology and a natural communicator with an ability to build rapport and enable a successful outcome.
This role would suit an Account Manager / Project Manager that stems from digital marketing agency background or similar environment.
- Commercial experience of Technical Account Management - Software, IoT, Digital.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Strong documentation and organisational skills.
- Previous experience of meeting technical companies face to face.
- Happy to travel to meet clients in London as and when needed.
- Knowledge of a formal Project Management methodology is not essential but would be useful.
This is an unique and exciting opportunity with an impressive list of clients and the backing of a great company.
If this opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you please apply now. Send your CV to email@example.com