Affiliate Marketing Manager
£50,000 - £55,000
Our client is currently looking for an Affiliate marketing Manager to join the Digital Marketing team in one of their branches based in Havant, Portsmouth. They are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager with a background in overseeing and developing Digital Marketing strategies to lead the current affiliate marketing team.
The client themselves are the largest life insurance brokerage in the UK and are currently going from strength to strength. The have been featured in the "Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for" 5 years running. They are currently based over 2 offices, 1 in Havant and 1 in Basingstoke and this year are also looking to open a further 2 offices. The role of Affiliate Marketing Manager will be key in helping to fuel this growth in aiding over 250,000 customer enquiries each year as well as contributing to the overall affiliate strategy and other marketing channels including managing elements of an overall marketing budget of over £15million.
- Aid Generation of over 250,000 customer enquiries each year
- Coordinate campaign activities relating with internal development team
- Contribute to the overall affiliate strategy and other marketing channels (including managing elements of an overall marketing budget of over £15 Million)
- Manage all traffic affiliate relationships (including meeting their reporting needs and analysing the effectiveness of each campaign)
- Manage relationships with lead partners
- Manage internal e-mailing program including data segmentation and analysis to drive optimisation. This will include running multi-variant split tests on creatives and landing pages
- Manage lead flow requirements
- Monitor results, analyse key website metrics and provide both recommendations and strategies for improvement
Key Skill Requirements:
- At least 12+ months in a similar role with a proven record of delivering successful marketing campaigns (Either in house or agency)
- Performance Marketing experience
- Build and enhance relationships with external clients
- Have experienced the concept of A/B Split testing
- Analytical skills and experience
- Able to work under and deliver to tight deadlines
What's in it for me?
Including working on exciting Affiliate Marketing projects and the amount of potential progression routes this role is offering considering how much they are wanting to grow, they also have a competitive Benefits package including:
- Bupa Medical Cash Plan
- 22 Days Annual Leave (increasing by 1 day with every year of service)
- Monthly incentives (Previous incentives have included Track days, Spa days and meals at Gordon Ramsey restaurant)
- EMI Share scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Pension Scheme
- Free parking
- Management development programme
- Death in service benefit
If you have experience in Affiliate Marketing and are looking for the next step in your career please send your CV to RachelClements@SpectrumIT.co.uk or click apply now!