Business Analyst - Business Change - up to £50,000 per annum
Process change, BCS, Process mapping, COTS, Agile, CAB
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst / Business Change Analyst to work as part of the Change function within an established Financial business based in Hampshire. The business are recruiting due to growth and he role offers scope for progression in a growing environment.
The role of Business Analyst (Business Change) will involve working with a range of internal stakeholders to manage the full project change lifecycle. This will involve; Information gathering, discovering business objectives, documenting user requirements, producing delivery and change plans and finally supporting the implementation through to effective delivery following Agile processes.
Summary of experience:
- 3-5+ years' experience working as a Business Analyst
- Extensive experience of implementing Business and Systems processes
- Business change project experience, or working within a specific Business or IT Change team
- The ability to grasp key details and messages from minimal information
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall environments
- Ability to present valuable content concisely
- Highly skilled communicator, able to liaise will all areas of a business
- Experience with CAB in a Financial business is desirable
- BCS certified
- Knowledge of the FCA and its principles
The company are commuting distance from Liss, Winchester, Waterlooville. They offer new offices, great company culture and a competitive salary and benefits package.
To be considered please apply to this advert or contact us via our website or LinkedIn. Paul Grace, SpectrumIT