Agile BA (Cloud, Azure)
£50,000 - £60,000
The successful postholder will be working within our recently created Platform As A Service team. The Platform As A Service Team is positioned at the centre of how we transform our existing server-based software solutions, moving these to the cloud, whilst continuously evolving our cloud approach. Working with internal stakeholders predominantly, you will work with our Cloud Architects and the rest of the Cloud team to define and design an appropriate cloud strategy and solution. You will have a strong technical understanding and knowledge of cloud technology.
We are looking for someone with the following:
· A technically confident individual, especially within cloud technologies / cloud architecture. We are working with Azure cloud
· 5+ years of experience working as a Business Analyst on Technical Infrastructure programs of works, with experience of Cloud based infrastructure
· Requirements Elicitation
· Business Vision to Execution
· Work closely with stakeholders
· Requirements Analysis & Articulation
· Business Value Articulation
· Scope Management
· Giving & Receiving Feedback
· Experience of DevOps approach working in an Agile environment
This is an amazing time to join this rapidly growing company who have not been side-lined by Covid, just gone from strength to strength. Send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07826620054.
Benefits include: Company pension, Life assurance and critical illness cover, Perkbox - an exclusive benefits platform offering a wide range of , discounts and benefits, Free parking when on office premises, Cycle to work scheme, Wills at work scheme, Holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum, increasing to 26 days per annum after three years of service & a holiday purchase scheme