An exciting new opportunity has arisen within one of the most exciting new tech start-ups based in Basingstoke for an Agile Lead. The company have raised new funding throughout 2020 despite COVID 19 and their business is stronger than ever.
Joining a highly talented and motivated team, you'll be responsible for delivering software services and products based on database technology within a Golang environment.
This is an excellent time to join with a proven and inspirational leadership and early successes means they have been growing the business over several years and have even more room for a talented Agile Lead to join them ASAP!
The role of Agile Lead is paying a competitive salary DOE and comes with a wide range of benefits including Work from home 2 - 3 days per week 25 days holiday, stock options, 8% pension, free lunches daily and free car parking.
The role of Agile Lead:
- Manage timelines for multiple software projects
- Coordinate delivery and daily stand ups
- Handle backlogs and new requests
- Manage the communication of engineering activities
The successful Agile Lead will have the following skills:
- Knowledge of Scrum techniques such as definition of done, user stories, backlog refinement etc.)
- Knowledge of the full SDLC
- Experience in a role / environment building complex software products across multiple teams
This role is also located 2 minutes from Basingstoke train station so is easily accessible via public transport.
To apply for this Agile Lead role please contact tomstickler@spectrumIt.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294