Agile Project Manager / Technical Project Manager
SaaS, PaaS, Software, Agile, SCRUM
Circa £50,000 to £60,000 + comprehensive benefits
An exciting new opportunity for an Agile Project Manager to join a market leading SaaS company providing innovative Software solutions to a global client base. The role offers scope for progression and to opportunity to be involved with a growing team and an exciting product.
The role is software delivery focussed, scoping and implementing effective Software Platforms and Applications to external customers following Agile processes. Projects will be closely managed and will range in size in a collaborative environment.
A high level of enthusiasm and drive to be involved in all aspects of the project lifecycle, coupled with a can-do attitude are essential attributes to achieve success in this role.
The key accountabilities will include:
- To define and successfully implement software projects
- To provide leadership to delivery teams (Developers, Product Managers)
- To identify and implement Agile process improvements
- To promote Client satisfaction through professional delivery of effective software
- Involvement in Software Quality Assurance
- 3-4 years+ IT Project Management experience
- Effective in managing software development projects, specific PaaS, SaaS is preferred
- Agile leadership or implementation experience is essential
- Basic technical knowledge, the ability to interact with Software Developers and Testers
- Experience of internal and external stakeholder management
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, the ability to work automatously
- A proactive mindset towards project leadership and delivery
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please apply to this advert, contact me via LinkedIn or our Website. Paul Grace, Spectrum IT
All applicants should have eligibility to work in the UK