Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master
- Software Development with Azure DevOps
- Fully Remote / Work From Home
- £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
- Microsoft Gold Partner
We are seeking a skilled Agile Project Manager with strong commercial experience delivering Agile software projects.
This is a very exciting time for our client as they look to double the size of their development capability, taking on a brand new team to deliver feature rich software used within ecommerce and e-procurement transactional systems. With a range of hungry customers eager to use their products they are seizing the moment and scaling the business.
Project Manager / Scrum Master -
A Project Manager here owns the domain of ensuring all projects that are pre, current and post development, are planned and executed smoothly.
This role works alongside the BA and Development Teams, and with the Project Steering Group to ensure all expectations are aligned around scope, resource, and timeframes, internal and external to the business. This involves building and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the projects that are being developed.
You must possess an excellent work ethic with persistence and resilience. This involves being an innovative Project Manager who continually strives to improve and create innovative solutions to company problems.
Scope of Responsibilities - Project Management
- You must be able to follow an Agile methodology, working closely with the Sprint Priority Operations Team by administering continuously updating priorities and ensuring this is understood.
- Liaise with the development teams to inform estimations to produce an overall business roadmap
- Ensuring that all backlogs are kept up to date and reflect a clear priority and roadmap
- You must be able to multi-task when project managing more than 5 streams of work
Scope of Responsibilities - SCRUM
- Monitor daily stand-ups and oversee the daily operations of the development teams, unblocking any issues.
- Manage all calendars and documentation around ensuring the outcome of meetings are documented
- Prior experience as an Agile Project Manager or Scrum Master working on multi-stream software delivery.
- Knowledge of Software Development lifecycle, process and delivery
- Exposure to Azure Devops within Project Management
The company is a fantastic place to work with some awesome people running the ship. The future is very exciting for this innovative tech house.
If you think this role is ideal for you please hit apply to send your CV, or contact Steven Wright at Spectrum IT Recruitment for more info. StevenWright@SpectrumIT.co.uk