Software Developer required by an established software company located in Horsham. Due to continued success and expansion they are looking for an experience Software Developer to join their existing, highly skilled development team working on products for customers in the financial services industry.
The majority of software development is .NET focused, both Windows and web. They also have existing products developed with Oracle PL/SQL and VB6. Applications considered from experienced Software Developers that have experience developing software applications with either .NET / SQL Server or VB6 / Oracle PL/SQL.
The successful Software Developer will join a cross functional team working in close conjunction with Software Test Analysts, Business Analysts and DBAs. Responsibilities to include;
- Contributing to product development product and the introduction of new technologies
- Supporting the DBA team to ensure effective management client / project schema.
- Data analysis of existing customer software systems to identify and resolve issues
- Business analysis and creation of technical documentation internal and/or customer use
- Customer facing product support - remote and/or on customer site
- Mentoring of less experience Software Developers in the team
Key technical experience;
- .NET or VB6
- MS SQL Server or Oracle
Any experience working within, or developing software for financial services companies would be an advantage, but is not a prerequisite.
This is an opportunity to join a successful company offering the chance to work on interesting software projects. They offer a competitive salary and benefits including private healthcare, lift insurance, free parking, 25 days annual leave, income protection insurance. If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765291.