An Android Developer is required to join a leading global company based in Basingstoke.
My client is looking for a highly experienced Android Developer to be a productive member of their talented App development team that designs, builds, tests, delivers and supports their growing native App-based products and services.
As the Android Developer you will be working on a global App range adding innovative new features as well as fixing existing software bugs and creating new Apps for their ever growing market sectors.
You will be working in a friendly and relaxed environment and they will encourage creativity and enquiring minds who keep up to date on the latest changes in the Android operating system.
Skills Required for an Android Developer:
- Programming Java for Android applications
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
- Developing in a Windows Environment using Android Studio.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Integration of web APIs
- Experience of source control software ideally Git
- Secure coding experience
This is a very interesting environment to work in with some great projects on offer for you to be involved with which will increase your technical scope and give you an opportunity to learn and grow.
As an Android Developer you can expect a salary of up to £44,000 + Bonus, 25 days holiday, medical and more.
If you have the skills required then please send your CV to Tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294