Android Application Developer
Progression, Modern offices, Android, Native, Java, Agile, Kanban
An enthusiastic Android Mobile Application Developer is required to join an Agile development team working on the development of innovative Android Mobile Applications. The company offer modern offices and a great opportunity to build on existing Mobile development skills and progression in a growing team.
The team work with a range of technologies and follow Agile/Kanban best practice, the role will focus on the company's Android mobile products, so candidates applying must have some commercial mobile app development experience, ideally focusing on core functionality.
The company heavily promote training and progression internally and will consider Junior-Mid level candidates with the right technical grounding and attitude.
- Commercial Android application experience
- Experience with Java, Scala or Kotlin
- Agile, Kanban, SCRUM understanding
- Comfortable working in a collaborative, fast paced environment
- Degree educated or relevant certifications
- Excellent communicator, driven to progress and learn new skills
Any experience in the following would be advantageous:
- iOS, ReactNative or Ionic knowledge
The company are based near Basingstoke, Farnborough, Farnham, Guildford and offer a salary based on experience between £35,000 - £55,000 + benefits.
To be considered for this great opportunity please apply to this advert, contact me via LinkedIn or our Website. Paul Grace, SpectrumIT
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK.