A company who are an essential service provider, based in the Southampton area are seeking an Application Developer to work on various projects for the redevelopment and improvement of their business systems and applications.
This company provide essential services to the NHS and local authorities and are currently in the process of redeveloping their core internal systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Application Developer to join a small development team and make key contributions to the redevelopment of the companies systems.
This is a varied role and as an Application Developer you will.
- Attend and contribute actively to the IT Department team meetings
- Design and deploy applications for the company, generating forms, reports and queries
- Maintain regular communication with the broader IT Department
- Contribute to the development and production of functional specification and end user documentation
- Assist with performance tuning and schema management
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Assist in the creation of management information and reports
- Effectively troubleshoot data issues and inefficiencies
- Escalate risks and issues appropriately
- Assist with the development planning activity and evaluate risks and impact on projects
- Identify root causes and take remedial action
- Establish and participate in QA functions to ensure software quality
The Skills required to be successful as an Application Developer are:
- Strong experience with C#, .NET, .NET CORE
- Experience with React and TypeScript
- Experience of working on user focused web portals
- Extensive experience in delivering bespoke applications and providing support
- Have an awareness of agile development
- Highly competent communication skills
- Experience of developing, testing and delivering multiple software projects and system releases
It would be beneficial to have:
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with XML
The successful Application Developer will have proven experience working with C#, .NET CORE within an application development environment
The role of Application Developer is paying up to £45k with excellent benefits.
To apply for the Application Developer please forward your CV to CameronElloway@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Cameron on 02380 765 301