Automation Consultant / Developer (RPA / Robotics Process Automation)
Automation Consultant / Developer (RPA / Robotics Process Automation) required to join my client, a leader in their field, developing software solutions for safeguarding. You will be based in central London. You will work as part of a team under the direction of a Business Analyst and Project Manager.
You will have the following skills:-
- Previous development experience in Robotic Process Automation using one of the industry leading Robotics Automation Products
- Preferably accredited in at least one RPA platform
- Working knowledge of at least one object oriented programming language such as .Net, C#, C++ or Java
- Experience with a call centre environment
- SQL basics
- Web Services on client side (invoking)
- Familiarity with BI software - setting up reports
- Experience of technology including CRM systems, diallers, CTI, Terminal Emulators - useful
You will be responsible for the following:-
- Effectively review and understand an automation solution design provided by the BA
- Conduct smoke testing of applications
- Lead testing activities and provide client support during UAT
- Advocate project changes
- Participate in the creation of delivery plans
- Construct and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
You must be flexible and prepared to travel across EMEA frequently.
If you have the relevant skills send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02380 765804.