Application Support (Route into Development or DevOps)
£35 - £45k
Hampshire; Waterlooville, Petersfield area
Our Hampshire based client are seeking a confident, self-starter to join their established Business Systems team. The role would suit an Application Support Engineer who is looking to progress into a Development or DevOps role in the future. The ideal candidate will have a logical approach to work, will be technically minded, and will possess strong communication skills.
This is a varied Application Support role, you will be expected to conduct problem analysis, find bugs and own fixes so it is essential that you understand coding. You will also have ownership over deployment process and development tools, working within a multi-skills team including support engineers and developers.
- Commercial experience supporting Applications or Software
- Experienced working in a Windows environment
- C# development skills
- SQL skills (basic queries / scripting etc)
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced, changeable environment
- Knowledge or experience working with Cloud products (Azure and AWS)
- Understanding of DevOps
- Octopus Deploy
This is a great opportunity for those looking to make their mark within a company which can offer clear routes for progression and a competitive benefits package.
To apply, please email your CV to AmyLee@SpectrumIT.co.uk