A Ringwood based company has an urgent requirement for an Application Support Analyst as they embarking on an IT and Systems transformation.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Application / Software Support Analyst to join at the start of a project and learn and become skilled in Microsoft Navision, amongst other applications.
As Application Support Analyst you will.
- Provide 2nd Line Application Support
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems with database-driven applications.
- Communicate and between external suppliers and internals user to resolve issues.
- Assist with stakeholders in the design and development of change requests for the applications or new custom functionality
- Design and develop requested system changes given a high-level set of requirements.
- Take an active role in IT projects that require application development and/or data migration and manipulation
- Write SQL database queries to assist the management reporting
- Administer user accounts and security profiles for starters, leavers and role changes.
- Contribute to the evolution the software applications
The successful Application Support Analyst will have the following experience;
- 2nd Line Application Support or Software Support
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication
Experience with C#, Navision or SharePoint would be a bonus.
The role of Application Support Analyst is paying up to £35k with excellent benefits including 27 days holiday, Pension, Private Medical and more.
To be considered for this Application Support role please forward your CV to SamBridge@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call Sam on 02380 765 292
Keywords: Application Support, Software Support, Navision Support, SharePoint Support, 2nd Line Support, Ringwood, Bournemouth, Southampton, Poole, Salisbury, Hampshire