An award winning and progressive technology group are looking for an experienced Application Support Analyst to join their growing organisation.
The Application Support Analyst will have strong communication and customer facing skills, ideally from a technical/ customer support background and have experience of dealing with internal as well as external customers.
It would be desirable for the Senior Application Support Analyst to have the following skills;
- Experience of bespoke Application / Software Support
- Hands-on knowledge of using Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in operation of server bases systems (Windows and LINUX)
The responsibilities of the Senior Application Support Analyst will include:
- Handling customer queries
- Triaging the FreshDesk ticketing system, email inboxes and Workflow queues
- Ensuring that Operational procedures are followed;
- Implementation of operational systems and changes;
- Fault finding and diagnosis;
- System acceptance testing
- Production of relevant systems support documentation
The successful Senior Application Support Analyst will have:
- Degree level qualification, ideally this would be Computer Sciences / IT related
- Numerate and literate
- Experience with SaaS, ( Software as a Service )
Based in Basingstoke the role is between £30k - £35k plus benefits which include; bonus scheme, pension, private medical and additional payments for out of hours support.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award winning and progressive technology group to apply please send your CV to JakeDare@SpectrumIT.co.uk or call 02380 765 292 for more information