One of Hampshire's leading global logistics firms is looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their team.
The Application Support Analyst will see you working in a small IT team where you'll be providing application support services and implementing change within the software and process development framework.
The role of Application Support Analyst:
- Provide application support services for a warehouse management system
- Fulfil requests for new configuration
- Diagnose incidents
- Deploy bug fixes
- Document and understand current solutions
- Delivery outcomes from the IT strategic plan
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Experience working with Microsoft Office 365, PowerBI, Sharepoint and flow
- Has worked with 3rd party suppliers
- ITIL v3 foundation
- Experience of working in a service delivery environment
This Application Support Analyst Role is paying up to £25,000 DOE and comes with a wide range of benefits.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to tomstickler@spectrumIT.co.uk or call Tom on 02380 765 294