Application Support Consultant / Software Support Engineer
Hampshire: Fareham area
£30k- £45k + benefits
Consider yourself a "high achiever"? Completed a degree in Computer Science, Mathematics - or similar? Do you have sound commercial experience in a Microsoft (MS SQL) stack product support environment?
We have an exciting opportunity to join a highly technical team as an Application Support Consultant / Software Support Engineer, based out of their Fareham office. This company offers a stimulating environment, progression opportunities and structured training. They also provide a great package including a generous bonus & pension and flexi-hours.
As an Application Support Consultant / Software Support Engineer, your role will be fundamental in supporting, scoping, co-developing and implementing the companies SaaS products. This role offers a real variety of projects utilising different technologies with varying levels of complexity. You'll be configuring software, cross-examining data, building import and export data (SQL) and investigating and resolving queries. You will build up a great knowledge of best practice in all aspects of software development and support, driving quality and efficiency.
- 1-2 years+ commercial experience in an Application, Software or Product support role
- Sound experience of MS SQL Server including SQL Scripting and software related tech
- Strong communicator, the ability to act as the bridge between the business and IT
- Experience working alongside a development team in an Agile and continuous delivery environment
- High attention to detail and an eye for financial and statistical data
- Great customer service skills and a service-oriented attitude
- A passion for solving complex problems
- A degree in a mathematical, scientific and/or IT related degree, with strong A Level results
- Experience with CRM and ticketing systems (SalesForce, JIRA, etc) is desirable
To be considered please respond to this advert or contact me via LinkedIn, Amy Lee, Spectrum IT
All candidates applying must be eligible to work in the UK