Application Support Engineer (ERP)
£25,000 - £35,000
A fantastic opportunity to work with a leading provider of IT solutions. Our client who's head office in Poole is a custom designed technology centre are looking for a well-rounded Application Support Engineer responsible for scoping, designing, building and implementing the technical aspects of their projects providing bespoke solutions for their external customers.
You will be joining the support team in a role which will expand your knowledge of ERP, with many opportunities to move into project management, development and implementation.
You will have experience working in a technical capacity within any leading ERP solution and you will preferably have some development skills.
- Strong experience in Excel, MS SQL and Crystal Reports
- Experience of training in small and classroom environments
- Understanding of ISO Information Security Awareness
- Experience of an ERP System (SAP Business One, Exact, Navision, Sage etc.)
- Accounting Knowledge
- Experience of Codeless BPA (formerly Orbis TaskCentre)
- Knowledge of a programming language such as VB, C# or Java
- Experience of installation and configuration of business applications
- Knowledge of Solver bi360, SAP HANA and Boyum add-ons e.g. B1UP
- Understanding of the Windows Platform / Networking to troubleshoot environmental issues
- Ownership of issues
- Ability to work Autonomously
- Able to manage multiple tasks at once
- Able to work under pressure
If you have the relevant skills and you are eager to learn send your CV to email@example.com
Application Support, ERP, SQL, Windows, Software Support, Logical, CRM, SAP, SAGE, Crystal Reports, SAP Business One, Navision, SAP HANA, Poole, Bournemouth, Dorset, Christchurch